Dr. Laxman Ramani MD Patient Reviews

April 23rd, 2015
Actually cares about patients. Great doctor.

February 16th, 2013
This is a great doc
I am very happy with this doctor and I would highly recommend him. I had a repeat c-section and tubal ligation. The doctor had to be called in at 4 am for my surgery and what I remember most besides the pain is his pleasant and reassuring attitude during a very stressful and scary time. I had a great recovery with no complications. He and his nurse Mattie is knowledgeable, helpful, and genuinely concerned about the patient. Doctors like him are hard to come by.

February 29th, 2012
BEST DR. IN THE WORLD!!!
Dr. Ramani has been my OB/GYN for 6 years now. He is the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate Dr. I have EVER had. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He has delivered all 3 of my kids by c-section. No complications on his part. He REALLY cares about his patients. He's not one of those Dr.'s who is just going to write you a prescription and send you out the door...in fact, he's not going to write you anything unless he is sure it's what you need! He has such a way of making you feel better after you leave his office. Seems like he never has a bad day. He is truly God's gift to me and my husband in caring for me. We trust Dr. Ramani with everything in us and know he truly cares about his patients. I recommend him to EVERYONE. AND his nurse, Mattie, is so sweet and awesome, too! You will NOT be disappointed in this wonderful Dr.! The only complaint I have is that he can't be my Primary Care Dr., dentist, Endocrinologist....ETC. ;) We need more Dr.'s like him!

August 22nd, 2011
Dr. Ramani
Dr. Ramani is by far one of the best OBGYN physicians I have ever seen. He is very detailed, caring, knowledgable and practical. I delivered my son via C-Section during the Super Bowl. I will never forget the time he took to make me feel comfortable and assure me that everything would be ok during this scary time. I would recommend Dr. Ramani to any one! He is the best!

June 22nd, 2011
Dr. Ramani
First of all I would like to say that I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. My experience here was great. Everyone is friendly and professional. All the doctors are great but my personal favorite is Dr. Ramani, I say this because he is very thorough, and breaks things down to where you can understand it and he makes sure you're following him. Not only did he make me feel comfortable, but he also made my husband comfortable. I don't know how most womens' husbands are but my husband would rather prefer a female but in Dr. Ramani's case he makes an exception. I struggled to get pregnant for 3 years and when I saw Dr. Ramani I got pregnant within 2 months. This past February, I lost my 2nd child due to a miscarriage and when that happened Dr. Ramani helped me through this and explained to me why this happened and not only was he being professional he was also being compassionate, which is not a skill someone can teach you. I just want to say thank you for all you have done but I especially want to say thank you Dr. Ramani.

March 21st, 2011
terrible experience. he doesnt care about his patients, he does care about your bill. his bedside manner is great, however he doesnt like to deal with certain conditions, like fibroids. wont be returning to this office. if you do go ask for dr.rao she is awesome.

January 22nd, 2011
Best Doctor I have EVER had. He had delivered all my children, and cares for all my female needs with care and concern. Truly cares about his patients. I will never see anyone else.

October 8th, 2010
Kim
Best doctor I've ever met, so professional and dedicated to his job. Delivered two of my kids, and about to deliver my third child now. I'm so excited, been in other clinics in Henry County, this is definitely the best clinic here. Thank you Doctor Ramani.

February 9th, 2010
Dr. Ramani is an excellent physician who cared for me during two high risk pregnancies. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to others.

August 24th, 2009
long wait but great doctors

June 6th, 2009
MY SON SUFFERS BRACHIAL PALSY
Dr. Ramani is wonderful in the office, but I caution those whom he delivers their children. He didnt give me a C-Section soon enough and my son suffered a birth injury due to Dr. Ramani's poor judgement! Tell me what kind of doctor in their right mind lets you sit with your water broke and dialated at 10 centimeters for 4 1/2 hours before delivering?!