Dr. Laxmeesh Nayak MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 62 reviews

no change

February 5th, 2017
I love how everyone is so personable. They make you feel like you are part of the family, and that really means a lot. I always feel like someone is looking out for my best interest. Thank you guys for all you do!!

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Nayak takes the time to explain procedures, no matter how big or small. Staff is professional, courteous and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Nayak to anyone looking for anything from Botox to plastic surgery.

January 9th, 2017
The doctor and the staff more than meet my expectations. The parking congestion is somewhat problematic, however.

March 29th, 2016
Love Racquel and all the staff at Nayak!

March 5th, 2016
Friendly and knowledgeable. Raquel was great. My face looks great.

November 19th, 2015
Molly was excellent and provided us with all the information we needed. We'll be making appointments for some of the procedures she recommended.

November 3rd, 2015
Racquel was very professional and took a lot of time to answer my concerns/questions about fillers.

November 2nd, 2015
I found Dr. Nayak to be knowledgeable, friendly and concerned with the results of my surgery. He explained what he proposed to do and why. His assistant, Erin, was also knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions I might have. I had been nervous but Erin and Dr. Nayak immediately put me at ease. All in all, it was a pleasant experience.

September 23rd, 2015
Success with Under Eyer Filler and Botox
I really felt Dr. Nayak was professional and did not get caught up in medical jargon he took the time to help me understand 'realistic' expectations, which is really important! I saw him for tear trough filler, I was nervous but it was surprisingly painless and somewhat quick. Immediately after I could see the improvement, just waiting for the puffiness to subdue so I can admire the improvements! I have also met Kim on his staff and she was equally as pleasant and professional. Kim really listened to what I wanted to see as a result with a conservative Botox injection and she did not disappoint. I felt completely comfortable and at ease with both of my procedures.

September 19th, 2015
Should you choose Dr. Nayak.
Dr. Nayak was very professional and nice. I was unhappy with an assistant who came in on my pre-op visit and said 'we were going to do your pre-op today but your EKG is not acceptable. Maybe in a few weeks, check back.' I had traveled to the office and waited to see Dr. Nayak, so I said I would like to see him. Dr. Nayak was nice, canc. my surg. and refunded my down payment. The next day, they called me, said my PCP had cleared me for surg (after reviewing my EKG) and did I want to re-schedule. At that point, I have already canc. my surg. leave and was scheduled to work. I elected to hold off on the surg. due to the confusion.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We regret that you encountered a hurdle in your path to surgery. Nonetheless, the delay was made necessary by potentially-troubling diagnostic results. In order to ensure the safest possible surgical experience, we require patients to pass some standard diagnostic tests prior to moving forward with the recommended surgery. If concerns arise as a result of such diagnostic exams, we contact (with permission) the patient's primary care physician (PCP) for further input. We are certainly pleased and relieved that your PCP cleared you for surgery after reviewing the exam results, and were surprised that he did so the very next morning, which is unusually fast. Again, we regret any inconvenience the delay may have caused. Please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience if you would like to re-initiate the surgical process. We are also readily available to answer any questions or concern. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best!

September 6th, 2015
I was amazed at the results I received from the extremely competent technician who treated me last week. Not only was she skilled and had great 'bedside manner,' the results showed an artistic as well as physical understanding of my goal, and my facial contours and defects. Her treatment exceeded my expectations.

September 5th, 2015
Wonderful Surgeon
Dr. Nayak was incredibly honest and caring and I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. I think it is unusual for a surgeon to make himself available for contact after surgery but he is fully committed to being accessible and in fact answered my text within seconds when I wrote a few days post-op, and always seemed to have the time to answer all of my questions in person as well. I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Nayak.