inactive

Laxmeesh D Nayak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 29th, 2016
Love Racquel and all the staff at Nayak!

March 5th, 2016
Friendly and knowledgeable. Raquel was great. My face looks great.

November 19th, 2015
Molly was excellent and provided us with all the information we needed. We'll be making appointments for some of the procedures she recommended.

November 3rd, 2015
Racquel was very professional and took a lot of time to answer my concerns/questions about fillers.

November 2nd, 2015
I found Dr. Nayak to be knowledgeable, friendly and concerned with the results of my surgery. He explained what he proposed to do and why. His assistant, Erin, was also knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions I might have. I had been nervous but Erin and Dr. Nayak immediately put me at ease. All in all, it was a pleasant experience.

September 23rd, 2015
Success with Under Eyer Filler and Botox
I really felt Dr. Nayak was professional and did not get caught up in medical jargon he took the time to help me understand 'realistic' expectations, which is really important! I saw him for tear trough filler, I was nervous but it was surprisingly painless and somewhat quick. Immediately after I could see the improvement, just waiting for the puffiness to subdue so I can admire the improvements! I have also met Kim on his staff and she was equally as pleasant and professional. Kim really listened to what I wanted to see as a result with a conservative Botox injection and she did not disappoint. I felt completely comfortable and at ease with both of my procedures.

September 19th, 2015
Should you choose Dr. Nayak.
Dr. Nayak was very professional and nice. I was unhappy with an assistant who came in on my pre-op visit and said 'we were going to do your pre-op today but your EKG is not acceptable. Maybe in a few weeks, check back.' I had traveled to the office and waited to see Dr. Nayak, so I said I would like to see him. Dr. Nayak was nice, canc. my surg. and refunded my down payment. The next day, they called me, said my PCP had cleared me for surg (after reviewing my EKG) and did I want to re-schedule. At that point, I have already canc. my surg. leave and was scheduled to work. I elected to hold off on the surg. due to the confusion.

September 6th, 2015
I was amazed at the results I received from the extremely competent technician who treated me last week. Not only was she skilled and had great 'bedside manner,' the results showed an artistic as well as physical understanding of my goal, and my facial contours and defects. Her treatment exceeded my expectations.

September 5th, 2015
Wonderful Surgeon
Dr. Nayak was incredibly honest and caring and I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. I think it is unusual for a surgeon to make himself available for contact after surgery but he is fully committed to being accessible and in fact answered my text within seconds when I wrote a few days post-op, and always seemed to have the time to answer all of my questions in person as well. I am extremely happy I chose Dr. Nayak.

September 2nd, 2015
Perfect, as usual.

August 30th, 2015
I never thought that it was possible to have a good (let alone GREAT) surgery experience, but Dr. Nayak and his staff gave me the best care that I could have ever asked for. I am so grateful for the kindness of his staff members, who made me feel warm and comfortable right before my procedure, one of the assistants even stroked my hair to calm my nerves when I was scared! And I am very appreciative that Dr. Nayak took the time to call me the day after surgery to see how I was doing and to answer my questions. I love that someone is always available by phone in his office if I have any questions or concerns. Recovery was easy and painless, and now I look as great as I feel. I know that I made the right choice by choosing Dr. Nayak and his team.

August 28th, 2015
Liked the facility
I think some of his policies are extraordinary and very off-putting. However, I liked the facility, the services available and thought Molly was thoroughly professional, competent and pleasant.