Dr. Laxmeesh Nayak Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Laxmeesh Nayak?

Exceptional Service

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Exceptional service, very informative, very pleased with the overall experience.

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Dr Nayak is personable, kind, respectful and highly specialized in his skills as a physician and surgeon.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. Chris, my esthetician was wonderful. I really enjoyed my hydrafacial and am scheduled again for another next month. I have such problem skin, so I am hoping this helps. My skin looks really good today. And my nurse practitioner, Sharon was excellent. She has a naturally friendly vibe and it was easy to connect with her. I am also seeing her again next month. The front desk is always very nice and helpful. Overall, I cannot think of a thing that I would suggest to make yesterday better. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr Nayak and his staff are excellent from start to finish. For my particular situation I needed a PS that was very experienced reducing the submandibular glands during a neck lift. I had no idea before doing my research that so few doctors are able to do this procedure. I was amazed how easy the surgery itself was for me, I literally went to sleep and felt like I woke up 5 minutes later and it was over. I had no pain and never needed more then Tylenol. I was an on out of town patient and was relieved that they offer a concierge package to assist with the logistics of my stay in St Louis (hotel, nursing service for first 24 hrs post-op and transport to follow ups visits from hotel). Dr Nayak has a wonderful staff and they really work hard to make the entire experience as comfortable as possible. Their follow up post-op is excellent...I even texted Dr N with a question and he responded back to me within a minute! If you are considering facial plastic surgery, I highly recommended Nayak Plastic Surgery...even if you have to go out of state to get there, it's worth it!

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Always a great experience

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Very personable and profesional.

Dermal Injections

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I received dermal fillers in my chin and my marionette folds. While this is a minimal procedure, there is ample room for error in the hands of a less skilled practitioner. Dr. Nayak is really excellent, not only in his technique and knowledge, but also in his visual appraisal for best results. I also very much appreciated the arnica patches supplied by the clinical assistant. They felt really good on the tender injection sites, and the next day I did not have any bruises. Perhaps a sheet with post-procedure instructions would be a good idea ... whether to use ice, ibuprofen, etc. I was surprisingly sore the evening of the procedure and had to google what to do or to avoid.

Posted on March 25th, 2017

I had a consultation and have been receiving Botox. Very professional,time efficinet, no pressure to buy additional services.

The best!

Posted on March 19th, 2017

I have never actually seen Dr. Nayak because I have received all my services from the nurse practitioners, but they have all been wonderful. I have recommended your office to a number of people and I will continue to visit you for all my services.

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I had a very great first experience!! Chris was awesome with explaining and helping me decide which facial was best for me. The girls at the front desk were equally as great!

Always impressed and satisfied

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Staff is friendly and professional... ditto Dr. Nayak Consistency is the key here... never a bad visit. .

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I did not see Dr. Nayak this time. Had a fantastic facial with Chris Smaglis. I will be making an appointment with her again!