A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laxmi Baxi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxmi Baxi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxmi Baxi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- C-Section Cesarean Section
- Fetal Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Lupus Preterm Birth Prevention Obstetrics
- Miscarriage Recurrent
- Multiple Gestation
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laxmi Vibhakar Baxi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laxmi V. Baxi practice?
- Dr. Laxmi Baxi has 1 office location.
Dr. Laxmi Baxi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.