A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laxmi Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxmi Prabhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxmi Prabhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Prabhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prabhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laxmi P. Prabhu practice?
Dr. Laxmi Prabhu practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.