A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laxmi Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxmi Prabhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxmi Prabhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Prabhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laxmi P Prabhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laxmi P. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Laxmi Prabhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Laxmi Prabhu practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.