A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamnani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kamnani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamnani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kamnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani practice?
- Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Internists and Pampa Cardiologists.