A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamnani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamnani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamnani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kamnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani practice?
- Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Laxmichand Kamnani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Internists and Pampa Cardiologists.