Dr. Lay-Hwa Lou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lay-Hwa Lou?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 25th, 2014

Hands Down Best PCP EVER!

Words cant begin to describe how much I loveee Dr. Lou as my pcp. I've literally called over dozens of doctors to finally find her based off of the reviews. They weren't wrong. Im so picky with my doctors, I like one to SHOW they care even if they don't, take their time & not rush, actually LISTEN & not just blab off, and one that is quick on getting your things done for you & not lagging. Dr. Lou & her assistant Lilly gets back RIGHT AWAY (literally), Dr. Lou actually speaks to you on the phone no matter how busy she is, she makes sure she sends all the documents over to where they need to go immediately, does not sit on her job, oh & you're never put on hold for more than 10sec in my experience. And believe me i may have been one annoying patient too. You get nothing but the best service and smiles. Today she helped me get the right diagnosis & the proper doctor for treatment. I now drive out 3 hours just to keep her as my doctor after visiting 5 other dr in my new area. Wait time with an appointment is a about half hour at most every time I've gone. I absolutely love her and her staff.

December 29th, 2016