A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layne Hermansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layne Hermansen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- musculoskeletal rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layne A Hermansen MD and DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Layne A. Hermansen practice?
- Dr. Layne Hermansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Layne Hermansen practices Family Medicine near Draper, UT.
See Draper Family Physicians.