A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layne Kamalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layne Kamalu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Layne Kamalu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamalu graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kamalu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layne K Kamalu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Layne K. Kamalu practice?
- Dr. Layne Kamalu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Layne Kamalu practices Family Medicine near Kaysville, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT.
See Kaysville Family Physicians.