A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layne Reusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layne Reusser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reusser
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Reusser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Layne Reusser, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reusser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Reusser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layne M Reusser FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Layne M. Reusser practice?
- Dr. Layne Reusser has 1 office location.
Dr. Layne Reusser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.