Learn more about Dr. Layne Reusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layne Reusser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reusser
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reusser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Layne Reusser, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reusser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Reusser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layne M Reusser FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Layne M. Reusser practice?
- Dr. Layne Reusser has 1 office location.
Dr. Layne Reusser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.