Dr. Layne Reusser MD Patient Reviews

October 30th, 2015
Extremely satisfied

January 12th, 2015
Very poor customer relations
He is perhaps the best technical cardiologist in town, however, I am giving him a very low rating because of the experience of going to his office on four different occasions. Today we had to wait over 2 hours! To see him for five minutes. His staff at check-in should have informed us at the time, "we're sorry, there is going to be over a 2 hour wait. Would you like to wait or reschedule you appointment. The staff was not friendly. Many others in the waiting area were very upset over the long waits with no explanation whatsoever. Several went up to the desk and complained. Some in the waiting room were really getting worried about their spouses (like OMG, did they have a heart attack? What is taking so long? My spouse had to call me on my cell phone to relay a message to me. I certainly do not want to go back there again unless I have to.

March 27th, 2014
Dr. Reusser is very knowledgeable and in my opinion is a good doctor. However, it's very hard to get appointments and takes quite long for his staff to get back with you on questions. He always seems rushed and is frequently late. I believe this is because his patient schedule is so heavy. Overall I'm confident in his abilities as a physician but wished he could spend more time with patients and follow ups.

January 24th, 2014
bad
I am young and found out that I had several things wrong with my heart. Rather then help me figure out what I can do he just passed me off like gravy. Sent me to Dr. Purik and then I was told It was all in my head, and to not worry about it. Im sorry but when my husband has been picking me up off the floor because i have been fainting, its clearly not in my head. Would not recommend either one of these dr's!!!

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Layne Reusser is the best heart cath man in our city--maybe in the whole state. He is thorough; knows his stuff; is communicative and calm--and when one has heart disease, these are the qualities you want in one very important part of your health care team!