A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layne Roberts is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- Elmore Medical Center Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layne D Roberts DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Layne D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Layne Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Layne Roberts practices Family Medicine near Mountain Home, ID.
See Mountain Home Primary Care Doctors.