A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layne Roberts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layne Darrell Roberts DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Layne D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Layne Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Layne Roberts practices Family Medicine near Mountain Home, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Mountain Home Family Physicians.