A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Layne D. Roberts practice?
Dr. Layne Roberts practices Family Medicine near Mountain Home, ID.
See Mountain Home Family Physicians.