Dr. Layola Lunghar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Layola Lunghar?

September 14th, 2017

Improved Follow Care after Sleep Study

I have been followed by this doctor and had an appt in August. I did the sleep lab study and with a second sleep study with the CPAP. There is a poor turn around time from the time of the study til you get your CPAP. The doctor is very highly intelligent and does know her field well. I think she would be a better service provider if she practiced more apathy and did more patient teaching so that the she doesn't come off as "Miss Know it All". She has the personality to improve in this area and it would serve her well. We need smart dedicated people like her and the areas she serves in are quite demanding and taxing on any healthy individual. I do believe she does appreciate honest constructive feedback so I do hope she does read these feedback and takes the proactive approach in reaching out to her patients who do need her and their CPAP machine in a timely fashion.

June 20th, 2017

Dr Lunghar

This lady knows her stuff but caring / compassion not readily apparent. My. SO has been dx'ed with severe central sleep apnea and is still without treatment. We had a F/U office visit to discuss most recent results which she did not have (should not be charged for that visit.) An additional week has gone by, still don't have results, no CPAP. We were told she was going to order an echocardiogram - haven't heard from anyone. The medical assistant gave me a public flogging because we were 10 min. late. No parking, lines at lab, lines at registration. This person chastised me 3 times. I have a long career in health care and nursing management - if she worked for me, she'd now be unemployed.

March 28th, 2016

Patient daughter

Coldest, rudest doctor I've ever dealt with.

March 2nd, 2016

Rude and Condescending

Dr. Lunghar was rude, condescending, and generally horrible to interact with. If you can avoid seeing her i would highly recommend doing so. I am still furious about my experience with her. Dr. Lunghar, if you read this please realize that you are a service provider. I don't care how smart you think you are or how valuable you think your time is. If you make a habit of speaking with people the way you did with me today, i hope you loose your licence. You should consider a career in research.

July 4th, 2014

Personal Assistant Available

Dr Layola is a perfectionist in her chosen field and has never compromised on her studies.She believes in being on the top of what ever one does. I request you to please appoint me as your personal Assistant at home and at office both

May 10th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Lunghar is wonderful! I see her for sleep apnea and have always left my appointment satisfied with the advice and time spent listening to my concerns. Her medical assistant is also very friendly and helpful. I would highly reccomend this office to anyone.

February 28th, 2011

Dr Layola is a true professional. May her tribe increase!!!

September 30th, 2017