A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Layth Maolood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Layth Maolood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Layth Maolood, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maolood graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Maolood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Flower Hospital
- The Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Layth Maolood FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Layth Maolood practice?
- Dr. Layth Maolood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Layth Maolood practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and Fostoria, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Pediatricians.