A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lazaro Bravo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaro Bravo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lazaro Bravo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Bravo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lazaro Oscar Bravo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lazaro O. Bravo practice?
- Dr. Lazaro Bravo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lazaro Bravo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Naples, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists, Lehigh Acres Critical Care Practitioners, and Lehigh Acres Pulmonologists.