Learn more about Dr. Lazaro Bravo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaro Bravo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bravo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bravo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lazaro Bravo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Bravo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lazaro Oscar Bravo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lazaro O. Bravo practice?
- Dr. Lazaro Bravo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lazaro Bravo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Naples, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists, Lehigh Acres Critical Care Practitioners, and Lehigh Acres Pulmonologists.