A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lazaro Chapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaro Chapa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lazaro Chapa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapa graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lazaro Garza Chapa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lazaro G. Chapa practice?
- Dr. Lazaro Chapa has 1 office location.
Dr. Lazaro Chapa practices Family Medicine near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.