A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lazaro Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaro Delgado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lazaro Delgado, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delgado has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lazaro Luis Delgado MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lazaro L. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Lazaro Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Lazaro Delgado practices Nephrology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Nephrologists.