A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lazaro Javier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaro Javier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Javier graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Javier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lazaro Esguerra Javier MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lazaro E. Javier practice?
- Dr. Lazaro Javier has 1 office location.
Dr. Lazaro Javier practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sandusky, MI.
See Sandusky Family Physicians and Sandusky General Practitioners.