A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lazaro Pomeraniec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaro Pomeraniec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomeraniec
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomeraniec Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeraniec graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pomeraniec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lazaro Pomeraniec MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lazaro Pomeraniec practice?
- Dr. Lazaro Pomeraniec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lazaro Pomeraniec practices Psychiatry near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Fairfield Psychiatrists.