A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lazaros Xanthopoulos is Excellent. Dr. Xanthopoulos has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lazaros Xanthopoulos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthopoulos graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xanthopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lazaros Xanthopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lazaros E. Xanthopoulos practice?
Dr. Lazaros Xanthopoulos practices Pediatrics near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westford, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians.