A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Ogden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Ogden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Ogden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Lazarre Ogden MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. L L. Ogden practice?
- Dr. L Ogden has 1 office location.
Dr. L Ogden practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.