Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
We really miss Dr. Gehring! show details We really miss Dr. Gehring!
by Beata on Feb 19th, 2016

Our family moved away leaving our amazing Doctor behind! Dr. Gehring was our 8 years old son's, Luca, doctor, who is a special needs child. Luca found comfort and excellent medical care under Dr. Gehring's supervision, and we can't be thankful enough for all his compassion, time, understanding, as well as, dedication to help our son in respect to his diagnosis and medical treatment. We are so grateful for all he has done for our family. THANK YOU DR. GEHRING!

A Genuine Doctor show details A Genuine Doctor
Mar 15th, 2011

I've been to many doctor's in my almost 60 years. I've never had any doctor that compares to Dr Gehring when it comes to human compassion. Dr Lazarus Gehring's goal in treating his patients, as far as I can attest, is not to throw the popular prescription medicine at a problem and see what develops in the ensuing weeks and months; but to look at each person for the individual they are and treat each medical issue with thought and a cautious approach to using prescription medicine. He's the best as far as I'm concerned.

Dr. Gehring is gifted as a Doctor show details Dr. Gehring is gifted as a Doctor
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Lazarus is following what GOD has gifted as an individual. 1. He takes the time to understand what you are going through emotionally, physically and spiritually. He does not look to diagnose quickly or send you away with drugs. He wants to help you get better as a person. He speaks life and administers life back into people. He has cared for me and my boys for 5 years.I understand that it is very difficult for people to get in to see him. That is a testament to his care as a Doctor.