Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Genuine Doctor  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

I've been to many doctor's in my almost 60 years. I've never had any doctor that compares to Dr Gehring when it comes to human compassion. Dr Lazarus Gehring's goal in treating his patients, as far as I can attest, is not to throw the popular prescription medicine at a problem and see what develops in the ensuing weeks and months; but to look at each person for the individual they are and treat each medical issue with thought and a cautious approach to using prescription medicine. He's the best as far as I'm concerned.

|  Dr. Gehring is gifted as a Doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Lazarus is following what GOD has gifted as an individual. 1. He takes the time to understand what you are going through emotionally, physically and spiritually. He does not look to diagnose quickly or send you away with drugs. He wants to help you get better as a person. He speaks life and administers life back into people. He has cared for me and my boys for 5 years.I understand that it is very difficult for people to get in to see him. That is a testament to his care as a Doctor.