Dr. Le-Chu Su MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 6th, 2013
Waste of time
What a waste of time! I went for a second opinion and for 2 hours I heard about the "real sick " patients Dr. Su has treated and saved. My medical issues were "bread and butter" problems that any competent GI doctor could treat. She insinuated that my "Community doctors" were incompetent and that my long term bleeding was a minor problem (hem of 6.4 and severe iron deficiency) and should be of little concern. I was told that I should be grateful that I do not have cancer or other serious illness. Blood transfusions and iron supplements will help me to feel better. Finally she gave me a diagnosis of possible diverticulae (sp?) bleeding and told me to go to ER when there is active bleeding. She told me to stop worrying; there are many more people with more serious medical problems, in other words, put on your big girl panties and deal with it! Sorry Dr. Su, but I will stick with my Community hick doctors that I have in Akron!

February 13th, 2013
Very Happy with Dr Su! Excellent care, bedside manners and takes her time with you!!