Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Le-Young Lee
Dr. Le-Young Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alhambra, CA, with other offices in Monterey Park, CA and Monterey Park, CA (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Whittier Hospital Medical Center, Garfield Medical Center and Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Le-Young Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Le-Young Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alhambra, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Rashad Wasef
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Alhambra, CA 0 mi53
Dr. Rossana Uranga
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Alhambra, CA 0.02 mi25