A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Le Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Le Dao is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Dao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Le Dao MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Le Dao practice?
- Dr. Le Dao has 1 office location.
Dr. Le Dao practices Pediatrics near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Pediatricians.