A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Le Don Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Le Don A Robinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Le Don A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Le Don Robinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Le Don Robinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.