A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Le Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Le Fu, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Le Fu, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Le Kuan Fu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Le K. Fu practice?
- Dr. Le Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Le Fu practices Emergency Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Emergency Physicians.