A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lea Defrancici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Defrancici is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defrancici
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Defrancici Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Defrancici graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Defrancici has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea Elizabeth Defrancici MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lea E. Defrancici practice?
- Dr. Lea Defrancici has 1 office location.
Dr. Lea Defrancici practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westhampton Beach, NY.
See Westhampton Beach Psychiatrists and Westhampton Beach Child Psychiatrists.