A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lea Harracksingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Harracksingh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Harracksingh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harracksingh graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harracksingh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea S Harracksingh MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lea S. Harracksingh practice?
- Dr. Lea Harracksingh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lea Harracksingh practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists.