Dr. Lea Krekow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lea Krekow?

July 12th, 2016

You have to be patient when waiting on your appointment. Almost always running behind. However, I suspect the reason they are always behind is because Dr. Krekow always spends time with you and never appears rushed.

June 13th, 2016

A team for breast cancer.

May 13th, 2016

Very happy

I have been seeing dr Krekow since 2012 had head had breast cancer stage 2 and head surgery and chemo and radiation and the whole staff from beginning to end has been wonderful and still I have no complaints on any of the treatments I am still being treated every 6 months will be four or five more years and have no complaints thank you

June 7th, 2013

My oncologist is OUTSTANDING!

I have been seeing Lea Krekow, M.D. for 3 years since a bout with breast cancer and I just can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is an amazingly compassionate and competent doctor whom I literally trust my life to...no small feat for me. Every time I see her, she is kind and encouraging and answers all of my questions, is genuinely interested in my life and takes all of the time necessary to make me feel comfortable. I certainly don't want another run in with cancer but I hope I can see her for the rest of my life. She is THAT good. Big hugs to you, Dr. Krekow!

December 21st, 2011

Have to jump through hoops to get an appointment changed. Called main line and was transferred to a voicemail for a call back. This has happened on more than one occasion. There are many times when I'm not where I can take a call-back. I need to take care of business at the time I make the call. If they need additional office staff then they should take care of that.

May 29th, 2009

Dr. Krekow has always spent whatever time was necessary to answer my questions very thoroughly, and provides timely follows-ups of promised information. She is very quick to understand the patient's needs in terms of how much information they need, how much participation in the decision process they desire, and how she should handle each case.She is very knowledgeable and has a very optimistic, matter-of-fact approach. I have always appreciated her candor.

January 2nd, 2009

Dr. Krekow is a wonderful and caring Oncologist. She helped me and my husband through one of the most difficult times on my life. The friendliness and caring way she and her office handled my treatment, our concerns and questions was wonderfull.

September 25th, 2017