Dr. Lea Lazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lea Lazar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lea Lazar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2014

Find another doctor's office!!!

Getting to a person on the phone takes forever. Once you get a person on the phone, they immediately put you on hold for at least 5 minutes. Almost always. The office staff is rude and incompetent, and unapologetic. Dr. Lazar seems to be a nice woman, and once she sees you she will take her time to answer your questions, but she doesn't seem to do much of a physical evaluation.

December 5th, 2013

Very Happy with Doctor Lazar

I have been seeing Doctor Lazar and her assistant Kim for about 15 years. I am very satisfied with all phases of her medical practice. I have found her staff to be accommodating and courteous. I have and would recommended her to my family and friends.

August 27th, 2012

very bad service

the staffs were not friendly,all they care are about getting you pay. don't even said hi and just let you sit in the waiting room to wait more than 25 minutes not even ask if you have been taking care.I changed my Dr. after several visits

August 16th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Lazar for a few years. I am not sick very often but have had my share of problems with this office. I think the staff has improved some from my visit just the other day, but have found some really rude people work for her. I think she is a good doctor as far as diagnosis goes but having recently been diagnosed with cancer and never getting so much as a call to see if I needed some referrals on where to do next, that seems like that is something she needs to do. Either they are so swamped with patients or they just don't care - that's what I am thinking. They just put the info in my folder and put it away. Not very caring here, especially when you could use some guidance. Also, they made me wait for over 45 minutes once and when I said I had to leave because it was my lunch hour, they charged me when I said I couldn't wait much longer. No apologies just an attitude from the receptionist and later a bill in the mail.

April 11th, 2012

Nickel and dime you for every little thing

November 4th, 2011

I have been with this office for over three years and have witnessed a couple of rude occurrences. Most notably, once I had to get a shot, took off work to wait 45 minutes (no one was in the waiting room mind you, to be seen by a NP). Overall, the staff is difficult and short and the office policies are outrageous.

May 24th, 2010

Great practice

I've been a patient of Dr. lea Lazar's for 10 years and I would never leave her practice. She always gave correct diagnosis to all our family members, her expertise is outstanding and even does procedures at her office that other doctors send you for outpatient treatment.

February 27th, 2010

Money-grubber

I've had various disagreements with this doctor over time, but there were enough things I liked, to compensate. We hit the end of the road, however, when my wife and son both took ill. I took both of them to her office. I was on a new medical plan, which wasn't as good as my previous one. The plan said that the fee would be about $ 80.00, but that as an agreed-to plan-participant, she was obligated to bill them first, then rebill me. That would have given me the time needed to come up with $ 160.00. Instead, her office demanded the money up-front. When I informed them that this wasn't what they'd agreed to as a plan participant, they didn't care. When I then informed them that in that case, we would only be having my wife see them that day, because I simply didn't have the money to give them $160.00 at that moment, they charged me a $ 25.00 (since raised to $ 30.00) cancelled-appointment fee for my son. Screw them. I knew this doctor was the most money-hungry doctor I'd ever encountered, BEFORE this incident. I will NEVER use her again.

February 20th, 2008

This doctor is rude and lacking compassion.

October 17th, 2016