A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lea Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Paredes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Paredes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Paredes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea Lyn G Paredes MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lea L. Paredes practice?
- Dr. Lea Paredes has 1 office location.
Dr. Lea Paredes practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Anesthesiologists and Winter Park Pain Management Doctors.