Learn more about Dr. Lea Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Paredes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paredes
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Paredes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Paredes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Paredes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea Lyn G Paredes MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lea L. Paredes practice?
- Dr. Lea Paredes has 1 office location.
Dr. Lea Paredes practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists and Orlando Pain Management Doctors.