inactive

Dr. Lea Marlow MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pooler, GA

2.5

February 9th, 2012
Extremely RUDE and arrogate. Money was her first priority.

December 29th, 2010
I was a patient of Dr. Marlows for several years. She has only been a caring and very friendly doctor toward me and my family. In 2001 my husband was diagnosed with leukemia (and eventualy died) when she told us he was sick she sat in the room with us and cried herself. Even thought she was not my husbands cancer doctor she would still come in his room and check on him and me. She delivered 2 of me children and I would trust her with my life. I was very upset to learn that she moved out of state...she will be greatly missed.

August 30th, 2010
Horrible, rude doctor. Will never go back. Money hungry. Does not care about patient's health. Just selling her spa facials. Not even a board licensed dermatologist, but pretends to be one!!

July 30th, 2009
Dr. Lea MArlow is very RUDE! She was working at the Nortons Immediate Care center they evening I took my 14th month old in. She was very RUDE to both my mother and myself, including my child.I would not recommand anyone visiting any of her Practices. My experience with the Doctor was HORRIBLE!