Learn more about Dr. Lea Parsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Parsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsley
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Parsley, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Parsley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea Kristin Leach Parsley MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lea K. Parsley practice?
- Dr. Lea Parsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Lea Parsley practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians and Tallahassee Geneticists.