A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lea Parsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Parsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Parsley, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Parsley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea Kristin Leach Parsley MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lea K. Parsley practice?
- Dr. Lea Parsley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lea Parsley practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians and Tallahassee Geneticists.