A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Rayman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Multiple Sclerosis MS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rayman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rayman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lea Rayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lea H. Rayman practice?
Dr. Lea Rayman practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.