A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lea Rayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lea Rayman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lea Rayman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Rayman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lea Harding Rayman MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lea H. Rayman practice?
- Dr. Lea Rayman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lea Rayman practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.