A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Battista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Battista, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Battista has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Ruth Battista MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah R. Battista practice?
- Dr. Leah Battista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leah Battista practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.