A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Benson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Benson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Maple Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Marie Benson DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leah M. Benson practice?
- Dr. Leah Benson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leah Benson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.