A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson Brockway
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Brockway Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson Brockway graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wilkinson Brockway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U S Air Force Hospital, Fairchild Afb, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway MD is a female General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway practice?
- Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway practices General Practice near Fairchild Afb, WA.