A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkinson Brockway
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkinson Brockway Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson Brockway graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wilkinson Brockway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U S Air Force Hospital, Fairchild Afb, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway practice?
- Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leah Wilkinson Brockway practices General Practice near Fairchild Afb, WA.