Pediatrician

Best Pediatrician in SAN DIEGO COUNTY show details Best Pediatrician in SAN DIEGO COUNTY
by Charly C Mom on May 5th, 2016

I can never stop complimenting our favorite Pediatrician, Dr. Brown is simply amazing my now 6 year old son pushed his 5 year old physical back a few extra months just to see his favorite doctor... C'mon folks, do you know any kids that actually love going to the doctors? I DO!!! Dr. Brown ROCKS!

What every doctor should be like! show details What every doctor should be like!
by Morgan Sterling on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. Brown is amazing I don't trust anyone else with my kids. She takes her time with us and always asked questions. I'm so impressed with how well she remember everything we have ever discussed about my kids and always follows up with how they are doing at each appointment. I drive 45 min each way to see her and she is completely worth it. Sometimes the appointments at the office are hard to make but that only because everyone knows how wonderful she is and wants to see her too!!

She is really informative show details She is really informative
Jan 18th, 2012

She is what all Dr.s should be like. She takes the time to inform you about new developments. You never feel rushed and she still asks you if you have any questions. It has been a long time since I have come across a great dr. like this one.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Brown is everything we could ask for in a pediatrician and more. She is caring and attentive and makes everyone comfortable during each visit. She takes our concerns very seriously, takes every extra measure to ensure the correct diagnosis and takes the time to explain things and educate us while treating our children. Each of our children love Dr. Brown and actually look forward to getting to see her. She's awesome!!