A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Jamison, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jamison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Bryant Jamison MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leah B. Jamison practice?
- Dr. Leah Jamison has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Jamison practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.