Dr. Leah Cooper MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016
.my re iew she did not help at all

June 3rd, 2015
Long term patient
I have been going to Dr. Cooper for at least a decade, since the retirement of previous Dr.. I shared the quality of care and my wife is a patient of Dr. Coopers now as well. I am in need of advice about knee problems, and am going to arrange a visit (1st since Dr. Coopers move) later today. Happy to be able to follow her in this area. Norm

August 4th, 2013
Unbelievable
I honestly wish I had come to this site sooner and read the reviews for Dr.Cooper. I don't know if it was my age and all the diseases I have that made her look at me like I was crazy. So cold and rude. I've been a chronic pain patient for 12yrs and it's all documented. When trying to figure things out with her about how bcuz of the rotating number of days in a month that the patients are without their pain medications for a day or two, she got upset with me and ever since has denied any of my claims of the pain getting worse. Even with proof that I now have more holes in my bones she will not even discuss it. She even went as far as to have the resident lower my dose. Please be careful with this doctor.

August 8th, 2012
Please Beware
If u r a chronic pain patient & u go to this clinic try to ask for a resident that isn't on their 1st yr here & has to involve Dr Cooper. She has been completely rude to me & a few other patients that I've talked to. She's cold & treats u like ur interuppting her day. I literaly beg my resident Dr that if they need a head Dr to please don't go to her. I would never recommend her to anyone!

June 9th, 2009
Doctor, that makes you feel taken care of.
Dr. Cooper is very good, old style family doctor. She will tend to your needs and be there for you. I received best personal attention from her that I ever have. She also is a very knowledgeable doctor. So far she diagnosed everything right for me. I think she is the perfect example of a good family doctor. I would highly recommend her for anyone.

April 12th, 2016