A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Cyran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Cyran, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cyran
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cyran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyran graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cyran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Cyran MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah Cyran practice?
- Dr. Leah Cyran has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Cyran practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons and Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.