Dr. Leah Gendler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 17th, 2015
This is a caring Doctor! Follow up was after her long day in the office, around 6:00 pm when she should have been home with her family! Wonderful bedside manner and great surgeon!

October 5th, 2015
Highly skilled, compassionate & informative!
Dr Gendler performed my double mastectomy last November. Prior to the surgery, she was my doctor throughout the diagnosis process and explained all my options fully! Dr Gendler and her staff got me through what could have been an extremely stressful time with the least amount of stress & the most amount of information possible! She's amazing! I highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a breast doctor. She saved my life!

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Gendler goes above and beyond for her patients. Very thorough and does a great job at explaining what is happening.

May 8th, 2015
She is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. Her staff is wonderful...kind and helpful! Had to wait before our appointment - but she's the kind of doctor who spends the time with you when you need it so waiting wasn't a problem!!

April 15th, 2015
Dr. Gendler did a great job with my surgery. She and her staff were wonderful with me, always putting me at ease and showing such a caring attitude towards me. I highly recommend Dr. Leah Gendler

February 21st, 2014
Surgery
Fantastic doctor . Wonderful bedside manor. Kind and understanding, fully explained everything in detail. All of her staff was great. Everyone made an uncomfortable situation as pleasant as possible. Would highly recommend Dr Gendler.She was not the doctor that my family doctor first recommended but when I went to her for another opinion I was 100 percent confident that she would be who I would choose to do my surgery.

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Gendler was kind, competent, respectful, honest, and an excellent diagnostician. Se guided me and my husband through a difficult time when I was dx with early stage bc last year...she is truly excellent in her field and I felt she and dr glatt were a dream team for me, that and awarded by the ACS for their service and expertise, you can't go wrong. If you have office issues, bring them up in a tactful way and they will be addressed, I never had any.

August 11th, 2012
Amazing, caring doctor
I had to have emergency bowel surgery, and Dr. Gendler performed my surgery. She was kind, caring, reviewed my medical history thoroughly, and treated me with dignity and respect. Dr. Gendler was easy to follow up with, and really cared about my recovery. I wish there were more doctors like her. A+++!

November 30th, 2011
Positive experience; Dr. Gendler is very kind and focuses on you as a person.

November 17th, 2011
I highly recommend this doctor
I have and will again recommend Dr Gendler to anyone in search of a surgeon they can have confidence in, who listens and gives us the calm and guidance we need to go thru this anxious time in our life. A strict schedule is not the most important thing, the quality of service of the surgeon is.

November 13th, 2009
Dr. Gendler's staff was less than helpful and in fact was rude and lied to the doctor about how they treatd me. Her staff hung up on the phone and then would not put the call through, a whole afternoon wasted trying to get an appointment, only to find out later that the doctor did not want to schedule an appointment because she actually believed her staff never wanting to hear what really happen. Remmber there is always two side to every story!