A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Griggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Griggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griggs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Griggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Griggs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Griggs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Rae Griggs MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leah R. Griggs practice?
- Dr. Leah Griggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Griggs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Gastroenterologists.