A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Hopkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Gail Hopkins MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leah G. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Leah Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leah Hopkins practices Internal Medicine near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists.