A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Johnson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah J Johnson MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leah J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Leah Johnson has 13 office locations.
Dr. Leah Johnson practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR and Sherwood, OR.
See Portland Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Portland Radiologists.