A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Johnson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah J Johnson MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leah J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Leah Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Johnson practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Portland Radiologists.