Dr. Leah Kroeger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah Kroeger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

saved my life.

I had seizures for 30 years and no single or combination. Of meds had completely stopped the. I had been to many neurologist but not one had offered any thing than different drugs. Dr Kroeger ask if I had seen a seizure specialist. And sent me to a surgeon at GMU hospital. Since my temporal lobe resection two years ago i hava been seizure free. She saved my life.

December 10th, 2015

She is an exceptional doctor. Very bubbly and takes the time to sit with you and has compassion and care.

November 19th, 2015

Dr. Kroeger is the best choice of neurologists for both my parents due to her warm and caring personality. She immediately puts them at ease the moment they step into her office. She has addressed both their issues with a sense of purpose to find a solutions. Dr. Kroeger is a God send for our family!

October 15th, 2015

I've had three appointments with Dr. Kroeger so far. In each appointment she not only took the time to listen to me and my concerns, but has also been thorough in her testing for my condition and trying different remedies. She's very kind and sympathetic and it's absolutely wonderful that she gives out her cell phone to her clients for emergencies. Her receptionist is also wonderful. Angela always has a smile for me when I come in and has helped me deal with insurance paperwork at each visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Kroeger to anyone.

September 10th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kroeger is Excellent. She was spot on with my diagnosis, and treatment plan.

September 10th, 2015

A Doctor Who Listens

After several years of being dismissed by doctors I found Dr. Kroeger. Not only did she take a lot of time with me she actually listened. After a few tests we got to the bottom of my complaints and found that I indeed had accelerated degeneration of my spine. She is conservative in her approach, does not hand out pain meds like they are candy and is compassionate to you as a patient. She never rushes the appointment and I always leave with my concerns addressed. I can't say enough about her. I actually see her out of network now because no one else compares to the quality of care that she gives. Angela at the front desk is on top of things and always pleasant and friendly.

March 6th, 2015

none

VERY PERSONABLE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Kroeger is wonderful. I am so thankful she has opened up her own practice because I was not looking forward to having to find another neurologist!

February 20th, 2015

Do NOT see her for anything outside her listed "specialities".

October 11th, 2012

A MUST READ REVIEW! ( for anyone looking for a Neurologist )

I have been going to Dr Kroeger for about a year now and I, absolutely, love her.I have found Dr Kroeger to be a very caring and compassionate Doctor.She always makes me feel like I can talk to her freely about my condition/symptoms (or anything else that could be going on in my life that could be contributing to my symptoms). Dr Kroeger is not quick to diagnose and rush you out of the room. She takes the time to "listen". To me, that is very important when looking for a doctor.I recently moved, out of the area, and I had to change my current doctors. But, I am not willing to give up Dr Kroeger. It is worth going a little farther to get "quality" care.

July 20th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Office

So relieved to find Dr. Kroeger. We saw two different neurologists, and both pretty much had the attitude, "I don't know what's causing it...let's wait and see." Dr. Kroeger listened well, suggested a couple of further tests, which has pointed us in the right direction. Thank you, thank you. So caring and empathetic.The office staff has also surprised me by an above and beyond attitude as well, offering to mail things to me so I didn't have to come pick them up. Not what I'm used to, but a pleasant surprise!

July 3rd, 2012

I've only had good experience with Dr. Kroeger and her office. A couple of other reviews stated that she was uncaring. I don't know where that comes from. I've always felt cared for, in fact the sincerity seems to come from her eyes (you can't fake that) and she always has seemed genuinely interested in how I was feeling. I guess everyone can have an "off" day and maybe that's where the other comments are coming from, but in my 5 or so office visits, I've always felt that she was a knowledgeable, caring doctor who wanted to get to the root of my issues.