A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Lande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Lande is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lande
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Lande, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lande graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lande has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Lande FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leah Lande practice?
- Dr. Leah Lande has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Lande practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Wynnewood Pulmonologists.