Learn more about Dr. Leah Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Madsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Madsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Madsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leah P. Madsen practice?
Dr. Leah Madsen practices Family Medicine near Royse City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Royse City Family Physicians.