Learn more about Dr. Leah McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah McKinnon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinnon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah McKinnon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McKinnon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Wilson N Jones Med Center Main Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Jane McKinnon MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leah J. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Leah McKinnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leah McKinnon practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Coyote, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Coyote Surgeons.