A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah McKinnon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah McKinnon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McKinnon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Wilson N Jones Med Center Main Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Jane McKinnon MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leah J. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Leah McKinnon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leah McKinnon practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Dallas, TX.
See Evansville Surgeons and Evansville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.