Dr. Leah Millheiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah Millheiser?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Leah Millheiser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2016

Amazing doctor and person

I struggle with trust my health is complicated and it's very hard for me to trust any medical doctor. Dr. Millhesier realized that about me and she really got to know me and became a doctor I trust incredibly. She' is brilliant but she is incredibly relatable and she really cares.

May 23rd, 2014

President and Founder Coaching Alongside

Dr. Millheiser is the best doctor I have ever had. She was the most attentive, the most interested in the whole self (what was happening emotionally as well as physically during my pregnancy), the most knowledgeable regarding my specific needs as a woman and a patient (nervous about the strange things happening to my body), and intuitive (as I was moving into a new and crucial stage of my life with impending motherhood and the nervousness of entering that new role as mother). The day of my delivery I was in a state of alarm and heightened anxiety until she called and we talked. It took maybe 10 words from Dr. Millheiser to calm me instantly and know I was in the best hands. "Let's have a baby today!" Were the words that she uttered, which held me through the entire delivery. Her reassuring smile and well-earned confidence carried me through the otherwise anxious experience. Because of Dr. Millheiser my memories of pregnancy, delivery and first year as mommy are those made of girlhood dreams.

September 10th, 2012

I got very tired of explaining my complex situation every time I visited. I was constantly given suggestions for treatments that previously had not been beneficial, or would not be fesable because of my anatomy.

August 15th, 2011

Dr. Millheiser was wonderful. She was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. She is definitely the best obgyn i've been to.

February 26th, 2015